Last year we played a game where I listed some real shows and some fake shows. And because TV has actually gotten worse and not better, we’re playing it again! Which of these shows are really on the TV schedule and which ones simply popped into my head after a few snorts of wine—-do you know?
1. Extreme Cougar Wives
2. My Teen Is Pregnant And So Am I
3. The Man Who Only Eats Organic Grapes
4. Lady Hoggers
5. Tyler Perry’s Sassy Soul Spin Class with Patti LaBelle
6. Is Your Poop Bigger Than A 5th Grader?
7. Hillbilly Blood
8. Strange Confessions: I Have Raccoon DNA
9. Ask Oprah’s Gynecologist Anything
10. Gas Station Bathroom Door Lickers
11. Help! I Had Sex With An Awesome Blossom!
12. Bisexual Ballin’ With Larry Bird
13. Wives With Knives
14. Extreme Fertility: Is 100 Babies Too Many?
15. Karma’s a B*tch!
16. Behind The Glamour: DMV Clerks Get Real
17. Who the (Bleep) Did I Marry?
18. Private Part Wine Cork Accidents: Penis Pinot
19. Pete Rose: Hits and Mrs.
20. White Ladies Singing Erykah Badu Songs In Their Volvos
21. Turtleman Takes Manhattan
22. Homicidal Maniac/PTO President/Mom?
23. The Man With the 132-Pound Scrotum
How well did you do? Check your answers:
Real: 1, 2, 4, 7, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23
Fake: 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22
Obviously there are a lot of crappy programs on the air, but you know what? Maybe we need to give the TV executives a break. Because when you really think about it, it takes lot of balls to star on a reality show.
(After I posted that picture on my Facebook page this week, Christi Wampler left a comment saying that she was now going to refer to her goal weight as “Scrotum.” Brilliant.)